BRITTANY WITKIN has over 10 years of experience in e-commerce, marketing, editorial, and content creation, working with a variety of companies that range from well-established luxury retailers to media start-ups to her own personal styling/shopping business TheStyleShaker.com.
Random fun facts because, why not?
- She has been known to spontaneously break into a British accent in the middle of long meetings to break things up a bit. She blames binge-watching Downton Abbey for this.
- She is probably one of the only people on the planet that actually likes to move, having lived in 8 cities and moved once a year (within 2 of the cities) for the past 10 years.
- Her obsession with the Food Network is only eclipsed by her love of writing whether it is via a journal entry or on-assignment.
- You will rarely see a selfie of her on her social media feeds, but you will see pictures of the Pacific ocean. A lot (understatement) of pictures of the Pacific ocean. #watersign
- Her fascination for the on-air communicative stamina of QVC hosts is endless, "how do they keep coming up with things to say?"
- If she could speak in gifs, she would.
- She values her daydreams, she reads 8 books at a time (covering topics from fiction to brain chemistry to integrative medicine to Harry Potter), and firmly believes that powerpoint decks exceeding 10 slides should be banned.
She continues to be in a constant state of always learning and always creating. This also lends itself to her mild obsession with the perfect cup of coffee...
Over the past decade, Witkin has created and been a part of launching the following: